Qualifications and background for doctor Christèle Vasseur
- MD degree (Doctorate in Medicine) in 1997
- Fellowship of plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive Surgery
- Fellowship of general surgery.
- Master's degree in Anatomy
- Graduate in Microsurgery
- Graduate in breast surgery
- Legal adviser in physical injuries repair
Her research has led to numerous national and international presentations at conferences and publications in France and international plastic surgical literature.
- Non resident student in Paris public hospitals.
- Plastic Surgery Resident in Lille public hospitals.
- Plastic Surgery Senior Registrar in Avignon public hospital.
- Plastic Surgery Fellow in l'Hôpital St Joseph-St Luc in Lyon in the plastic surgery department of Dr JL.Foyatier.
- Plastic Surgery Fellow in Center Léon Bérard in Lyon in the plastic surgery department of Dr E.Delay
French Professional Body Memberships :
- National Medical Council registration N° 8404582 (Plastic Surgery Specialist Register)
- Full member of French Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SOFCPRE)
- Full member of the Association of French Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (SFCPRE)
Last update : 29/04/2014
Your plastic surgeon is certified by